Sunday 18 March 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY
Today (Sunday 18th March 2012) is Mothering Sunday in the UK more commonly called Mother’s Day.
I consider myself very lucky to still have my mum in my life and also three very special ladies, my daughter, step daughter and daughter-in-law (to put a label on people).
I received the above this morning which made my day.  It’s so nice to know that you are in somebody else’s thoughts.
I am also being treated to a wonderful roast dinner by my lovely daughter, so we can chat about everything and nothing in her kitchen while my grandson and my hubby make paper aeroplanes or build wonderful things with pieces of Lego.
A picture in my album
A cuddle with my mum
Enfolded in her arms
Away from any harm
Love that is passed from mother to daughter
With love and joy and lots of laughter



2 comments:

  1. How sweet, and Happy Mother's day! I have to wait a few more months where we live. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! Just wanted to pass on some blog love and let you know you've received a blog award! Check it out at elisefallson.blogspot.com (:

    ReplyDelete