Thursday 14 September 2017

Cee's Black and White Photo - Candid Shots


Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Candid Shots

Cee Says:
This week the topic is Candid Shots (human or animal). I want to see photographs unposed people, family, friends, pets, animals in the wild.   


My selection this week includes, my cat, my son’s dog and my grandson

This is Bella.

Bella heard the sound of her food being poured in to her bowl.


My son’s Huskita patiently waiting ………

This is Loki, rewarded with a titbit (cheese I think)

My grandson running on the beach

My grandson helping with the shopping but not quite making it over the threshold.  
Luckily, he didn’t hurt himself. 

4 comments:

  1. These are such cute and adorable photos. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun photos - love the little guy on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most delightful photos. Your grandson is adorable. I know how little legs can be they don't stretch far enough. When I was so little I was always tripping over my little legs in my haste to be faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun post! Glad he didn't get hurt.

    ReplyDelete