Monday 7 May 2012

REFLECTIONS ON A - Z CHALLENGE APRIL 2012

REFLECTIONS ON A – Z CHALLENGE APRIL 2012

It’s done and dusted, packed away safely
Words were written freely and bravely
Saved in files, in drawers and on hard discs
Remember to enter them on to memory sticks

Allowed to be seen by many worldwide
Eagerly looking to see who replied
Grateful for every comment submitted
Busy people were so committed

Technophobia overcome by necessity
That verification thing much too wordy
Turn it off please, please, please
We want to read your blog with ease.

I was a first timer, a novice,
A learner, feeling cautious
No need to worry or fret
My words had found their outlet

Gratitude and thanks don't seem to be enough
For the work and effort in a job so tough
The challenge ran smoothly and seamless
Due to dedicated, diligent hosts and hostesses.

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU




8 comments:

  1. And thank you to you too :) I included you on my Reflection post today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect way to write your reflection post.
    And a big thanks goes to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for finishing the challenge and well don on your poem, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was an awesome challenge this year! Congrats for finishing! Love your poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Sums up the Challenge perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful way to sum up your thoughts! Glad you enjoyed the Challenge this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant reflections poem post! I hope you will check out my poems too for the a-z

    Amy
    amydot90.wordpress.com
    @AmyRichardson7

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation on finishing the challenge. During the challenge I didn't visit as many blogs as I would like to but, cross my heart, I'm visiting every single one with the reflection post (and I'm almost done, four more blogs to go)! I am so glad my journey brought me here.

    Evalina, This and that...

    ReplyDelete